All University WordPress websites have Google Analytics installed. Web Content Owners have access to traffic reports for all websites in their division. Content editors can request access to Google Analytics from their Web Content Owner.
Once you’ve been granted access, sign in to Google Analytics with your MyGeorgiaSouthern credentials to view your website’s reports.
Google Analytics offers a wealth of information and tips by clicking “Help” from any location in Google Analytics. Here are a few resources to help you get started.
- Go to https://analytics.google.com
- Sign in with your MyGS credentials
- The website you are viewing is identified at the top left side of the screen. If you have access to multiple websites, use the drop down menu to change views
- How to view the Top 10 visited pages on your website
From the left side menu, select Behavior –> Site Content –> All Pages
- Use the search box just above the results table to filter results
- Use the SAVE button to save your report if you want to reference it later
- Find your saved reports in the Customization section of the left sidebar menu
- Find your way around Google Analytics
- Using the Google Analytics Home Page
- Audience Report overview
- Setting up Email Reports
Last updated: 9/28/2017