Web Support & Training
Need help? View our FAQ for answers to common questions, including how to reset your password.
If you need additional assistance, contact your area’s web content owner. University Web Content Owners serve as the first line of support for all college and departmental websites. They are your point of contact for all questions, problems and requests relating to your website.
All Content Editors are required to attend an introductory training session before working on a University website. It’s recommended that each department designate 1 primary content editor and 1 backup editor per website to streamline website updates and support. Division/college content owners can serve as the backup when a departmental resource is not available. To RSVP for a training session, please contact your designated Web Content Owner.
2018 Training Schedule
Statesboro Campus Training
Training sessions are held in-person on the Statesboro campus in Henderson Library Room 1308 unless otherwise noted.
- Thursday, January 17, 2019 2pm – 3:30pm Location TBD Upcoming
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019 2pm – 3:30pm Location TBD
- Thursday, March 14, 2019 2pm – 3:30pm Location TBD
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019 2pm – 3:30pm Location TBD
Armstrong Campus Training
Training sessions are held in-person on the Armstrong campus in Solms Hall Room 204 unless otherwise noted.
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019 10am – 11am
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019 10am – 11am
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019 10am – 11:30am
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019 10am – 11:30am
Content Owners: If you are a University Content Owner, please use MyTechHelp to escalate issues and training requests to the Web Team (include ATTN: EA-Development in the body for faster routing). If you’re a new content owner, get started with the Guide for Content Owners.
Last updated: 12/12/2018