The following tutorials and handouts are available to help you make the most of your WordPress site. Check back regularly for updates! If you would like to request a tutorial, please contact Brittni Favorite at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WordPress Basics and Navigation
- Tour the WordPress Dashboard
- Theme Demo Sites and Further Resources
- Creating a New Page
- Creating a Table
Images, Graphics and Documents
- Images and Photography – image sizes, templates and links to find photography for use on your site.
- Learn more about when to use alternative text
- Graphics – social media icons
- Inserting Images and Other Files into Content
- Publishing Files with Google Drive
- Updating a Google Drive PDF
- Embedding Google Documents (Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc.) (tutorial on WordPress.com)
- Posting Videos – classic editor
- DisplayBuddy Slideshow Alternatives
- Getting close to your media library storage limit?
The following articles are for advanced users familiar with HTML or those that would like to expand their knowledge and site functionality.
- Contact Forms
- Page Organization
- Pop Ups
- Advanced CSS Classes – preset CSS classes ready for you to use.
Last updated: 3/4/2021