Submenu Example: Content Blocks
Add the same navigation menu to several pages using the Content Blocks tool – it’s pre-styled to look like the one on the right.
Best for: inserting a submenu on several related pages with substantial content on each page.
Adding a Content Block Navigation to Your Page
- Go to Content Blocks (left-hand nav menu) and select Add New.
- Enter a title – this title will not display on your page.
- In the page content area, enter the menu title as a Heading 6 (“Quick Links” for example).
- Add menu items as a bulleted list – highlight each menu item and select the Insert Link button to link the text to a page.
- Publish your new content block.
- Copy the shortcode for the block you just created on the right-hand settings sidebar under Document.
- Go to Pages, click Add New or edit an existing page.
- Create a shortcode block.
- Paste the shortcode into the shortcode block.
Last updated: 3/24/2020